This year there were two relatively distant crossings (~ 350 km each) one and [two](/blog/post/otchet-o-plavanii -zaporozhe-herson-2019) and plenty of day-sailing outlets on the water.
Statistics for the year
- Hours of operation of the electric motor - 130
- Problems with the electrical part - was not (this is third year remains unchanged)
- Generator operation, hours - 18
- Spent gasoline, l - 18
- Problems with the generator - two (with cooling and with oil)
- Total energy spent, kW * h - 90
- Energy is charged from the generator, kW * h - 36
- Energy is charged from the solar panel, kW * h - 34
- Energy from coastal outlets, kW * h - 20
- Gasoline saved compared to benzo PLM (rough), l - 70-100
- Maximum observed motor temperature, degrees Celsius - 80
- The maximum observed battery temperature, degrees Celsius - 40
- The maximum observed temperature of the engine controller, degrees Celsius - 70
- Problems with valoliniya - two (flowing and vibration from the curved propeller shaft)
What I planned but did not succeed for various reasons (work, the team did not meet, etc.):
- approach by boat to Adzhigolsky lighthouse
- Come by boat to Dnipro
What I like with EP at my boat?
- Quiet engine
- There is no binding to the outlet and the generator in the dayshipping mode (they are only needed in long-distance transitions), charging 90% of the sun when the boat is not used 5 days a week
- Confidence that will always start and will not fail
What I dislike?
- In the long passages of the solar panel is small, you need a smelly and noisy generator
- I would like to finally fix the problem with the vibration of the wall line
Is I generally satisfied with the navigation? Very satisfied.